The first tasting in the new wine room “Blanc de Blanc” is dedicated to the wines of Armenia, the countries with the most ancient traditions of winemaking. The moderator is Arthur Sarkisyan, the best sommelier of Russia, the author of the “Wine Guide of Russia”.
We will taste wines from unique ancient grape varieties: white – Voskehat, Garan dmak, Khatun, Kangun, Rkatsiteli, and also reds – Areni noir, Kakhet, HaAkhtanak, HndojiKhndoghni.
The tasting set is represented by the wines of the most promising wineries of Armenia – Karas, Voskeni, Van Ardi, Kataro, Hin Areni:
– Vancevan Voskeni 2014 white – Voskehat, Garan dmak, Khatun
– Karas Armavir 2014 white – Chardonnay, Kangun, Rkatsiteli
– Hin Areni Voskehat Vayots Dzor 2014 white – Voskehat
– Van Ardi Aragatsotn 2013 red – Areni, Kakhet, Haghtanak
– Vancevan Voskenei 2014 red – Areni, Khndoghni, Kakhet
– Kataro 2013 red – Khndoghni
– Karas Reserve Armavir 2012 red – Syrah, Petit Verdot, Montepulciano, Ancelotta
– Zora Karasi Areni Noir Rind-Yeghegnadzor 2013 red – Areni Noir
Tuesday, September 6 at 19:00 in the new wine room “Blanc de Blanc” on the street. Efremova, 10, building 1 (m. Sportivnaya)
The owners of 10-15% of the client cards of the wine room “Blanc de Blanc” are invited to the tasting.
Tasting is free of charge.
You need to pre-register by phone: + 7-495-7730403